Thursday, August 15, 2019

Hello Again!

Well, hello again.

I have always loved this little blog of mine. In the past, this little pink corner of the web was what allowed me to share a little bit of my art with all of you. But like many other blogs similar to mine, my blog became neglected, a casualty of my life the last few years.  Good things, bad things, they all are part of life, and all resulted in me finding myself further away from the person I was when I kept this blog. 

Three years have passed, and like everyone, I am not the same person that I was when I made my last post. I am older, and I hope, perhaps a little wiser.  But my challenges remain the same as they were a few years ago. To practice self-care, and to remain authentic and positive in a world that does not always seem to be reading the same how-to manual that I am.

I have been thinking lately about sharing again. Sharing with all of you some of my work, as I continue to create this and that, the "Nickie things" that I do, to keep myself mentally healthy and happy.  It is who I am, and the more I do these things, the better I feel.

So please indulge me as I show and tell, I would love to hear from you, and any feedback that you provide is always welcome.

I am excited to start this creative journey again.

1 comment:

Bunica said...

I am so proud and pleased that you are doing this again. You have much to share, with your wisdom, marvelous sense of humor and creatively. I will be watching for your posts. Love you to the moon and back.