Thursday, March 17, 2005

Kiddle


kiddle, originally uploaded by sapphire252.

For the Everyday Matters Challenge...
The theme is toyland, and I could have drawn one of my teddy bears. But I thought that I would draw one of my Kiddles. I have had these for as long as I can remember. My Kiddles used to be on my dresser when I was a little girl. I have six of the Kola Kiddles: Laffy Lemon, Kleo Kola, Shirley Strawberry, Luscious Lime, Greta Grape and Olivia Orange. I think they are STILL pretty cool!

3 comments:

Kathleen Pequignot said...

Ahhh, Kiddles. Brings back great memories! :)

Robyn said...

Don't think this craze ever reached Australia ... or is it just that I am too old?

Cheers
Robyn
Scratches & Scribbles Journal

Maggie said...

What a jolly drawing. I've never seen these either, but guess I'm too old (or maybe they didn't make it to UK).