For Illustration Friday...
www.illustrationfriday.com to see other entries for this challenge!
Saturday, November 12, 2005
This is the title for the new class I have started...I finally finished it! The class is basically a step by step handbook in how to create a journal about you. The class notes are 30 pages - and will help you to create 17 pages in a journal of your choice.
Monday, November 07, 2005
1. I work at a local grocery store.
2. I have three children.
3. I have two dogs, two birds, and two fish.
4. I usually read a book about every two weeks. I used to read a book a week, but now art gets in the way!
5. I am an official member of the Pointy Hat Art Posse (PHAP for short).
6. There is a huge picture of Elvis Presley above my dining room table. Really.
7. I LOVE coffee. Especially Vanilla Bean Lattes.
8. I have more markers than you could count. But I need more!
9. My husband runs a bookstore.
10.I have always lived in Edmonton, Alberta.
11.I had braces when I was fifteen.
12.The last movie I watched was Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
13.I love to swim.
14.My favourite magazine is Somerset Studio.
15.I have two brothers.
16.Saturday is my favourite day of the week.
17.I love bluegrass music!
18.I have been a Beatles fan and collector since I was 14 years old.
19.I have been married for 19 years.
20.My favourite colour is blue.