Saturday, September 17, 2005

Free Lettering Lesson!

September is a time for those harvest apples, brand new notebooks, and a fresh new start for those in the school age years. I don't know about you, but I also get in the mood for the classroom when fall rolls around...

Many of you may have been wondering what my lettering classes are all about.
I am offering a free lesson, for those of you who would like to try some of my creative lettering.

If you would like one of my free lessons, please e-mail me directly, and I will send you a file a.s.a.p.!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo! I didnt see this! I would have loved a free lesson! I ordered class three and did not get it yet, but I am hearing great things!!

Anonymous said...

Nicolette - I have visited your blog a few times and wanted to learn lettering, but haven't made the time. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the free lesson. That is awesome of you to offer! I usually just try to copy styles I see in magazines, so I'm looking forward to some real learning.
My e-mail is
thixon@cox.net

Thanks!
Tammy