Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Christmas Cards

Here are a couple of the cards that I have been making for the two upcoming craft sales that I am participating in this season.  I have been having a lot of fun in my art room lately, knee-deep in vintage images, buttons and bows.  I have been making crocheted medallions while on my breaks at work, and I find that they added a whole new dimension to the cards.
This Saturday, November 3rd, I will be at the 28th Annual Ermineskin Craft fair here in Edmonton.  For details, please visit their website  http://eclcraftfair.wordpress.com/ where you will find photos of vendor items, and more. 

DATE:  Saturday, November 3, 2012
TIME:  10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
PLACE:  Ermineskin Community League/Steinhauer School Gym
32A Avenue and 106 Street, Edmonton
(Enter through Ermineskin Community League Door)


I hope to see some of you there!