Friday, November 13, 2009

Love is Like a Butterfly


On the Blissful Art Journaling group, we had a prompt challenge about butterflies. When I think about butterflies, I always think about the this song by Dolly Parton. Inspired by the prompt, and by the exciting buzz going on with my Creative Lettering workshop on the Artists of the Round Table Yahoo Group, I created this piece tonight. I thought it would make a nice card, so I am adding it to my Greeting Card Universe cards, if you would like to order a copy! Please click on the image for a better view...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! :-) I love butterflies!

Elizabeth Golden said...

This is beautiful! Isn't dolly a great song writer?

Terri Kahrs said...

So uplifting and joyful! Love it! Hugs, Terri

Ramona Davidson said...

Very creative. A very visual butterflyish gentleness and movement in your lettering.Lovely.

Timaree said...

That is so pretty. Soft and pretty. I love how you did the whole thing.

Linda Dunn said...

I love this piece. Great job.

Patty Ruthe said...

It looks super! The flight of the butterflies fits right in with the words.

Kim S Owens said...

Nicolette, I am giving you an Over the Top blog award. I love your lettering and illustrations - always so inspiring!!